Empowering you with the tools necessary to make better decisions is what Rawson aims to do with its bond repayment calculator.
When it comes to your new home, it is important to know just how much you will be paying both in the short term and the long run. Purchasing property can be an exciting experience and is made simpler when you know just what to expect during and after the process.
Our bond calculator will assist you with the following:
- Calculating the precise amount you will be paying on a monthly basis
- How to structure your budget in accordance with the repayment of your bond
- Assessing whether it is practical to purchase a particular property
- How much you will pay to register a bond
Our bond repayment calculator is easy to use and all that is required from you is that you input the:
- Value of your desired home
- Deposit required to secure it
- Duration you will be repaying for the property
- Interest rate
After entering these values, the bond calculator will compute the totals instantly. If you are planning on making extra payments every month, you can also calculate your savings and how long it will take you to complete the overall payment of the bond – it’s that simple and it’s free.
At Rawson, we try to make finding, purchasing and managing the payment of your new home a simple process. Using our bond calculator, along with other services such as our transfer cost calculator,will make it easier to choose the property that is right for you and will help you to effectively manage your finances when it comes to your property investment.
Take advantage of clever applications offered by Rawson such as the bond repayment calculator to find your ideal home today.