3 Bedroom house for sale in Observatory, Cape Town
Web Ref: 988334
Date: Sunday, 24 March 2019 (tomorrow)
Time: 3:00PM to 5:00PM
Once in a lifetime!
This beautiful home, set in a very desirable pocket of Observatory, has been lovingly restored by the current owners. Careful attention to all detail sets this property apart and the home has a special energy to it.
Modern conveniences are comfortably blended with historic charm and warmth. Period features include original high ceilings, multiple fireplaces, bay and sash windows, wooden floors and broekie lace.
- Three large stylish bedrooms, one with a fireplace
- A contemporary kitchen includes a cast iron fireplace with a separate scullery and conveniently located guest restroom
- A large lounge with a fireplace
- One full bathroom with large separate walk-in shower and freestanding bath
- A large sliding door provides access from the kitchen to a sunny courtyard providing a wonderful space to entertain and enjoy el fresco dining
- The courtyard doubles up as your secure off-street parking for two vehicles
- Excellent security and great location
We invite you to our home that offers a lovely sense of calm, charm and character.
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.
A quiet, well established road, is the location of this home, that would suit a medium to large family. Granny…
Situated in a beautiful treed area this large family home has three separate dwellings combined into a country…
Character abounds in this three bedroomed stylishly renovated Victorian home. This property offers lots of fle…