4 Bedroom farm for sale in De Rust, Oudtshoorn
Web Ref: 973307
Unique Property - Once in a Lifetime
If you think you have seen it all, THIS will stir and elevate your senses in a way you might never forget.
This 206 hectare piece of heaven known as Toorfontein (Magic or Enchanted Fountain) lies in a valley surrounded by Enon Conglomerate Formations.
For 1000's of years Bushmen were enchanted by the hills near the foot of the Swartberg Mountains with only their remaining rock art evidence of their occupancy.
The luxury tented camp, with views across the valley and the Little Karoo and entertainment area above are fully equipped with kitchen and sheltered by an Enon Conglomerate overhang.
Toorfontein has remained untouched, the fountain still flowing past the camp site as it has for millennia, birds and bats frequent the rock overhangs and small game hide out in the spekboom thickets of the valley.
It is game fenced on the Western border and cliffs on the Eastern side and fenced right around, totally off the grid.
Water is pumped from a borehole by solar power to 2 x 2500 l water tanks.
• Elevated wooden boardwalks between the accommodation facilities, kitchen and entertainment area
• Fully equipped kitchen with indoor wood braai and gas stove dining area and relaxing sofa
• Entertainment area with 16-seater table and chairs
• Store room facilitating the batteries, inverter and generator
• 1Luxury tent with King size bed, deck with on suite bathroom, bath and heated outdoor shower
• 1 Luxury wooden cabin with on suite bathroom.
• 2 underground septic tanks
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.