2 Bedroom house for sale in Britannia Bay, St Helena Bay
Web Ref: 1026957
COZY WEST-COAST COTTAGE – NOT FAR FROM THE BEACH!
This well maintained property, situated in the popular Britannia Reef Development, is only a short leisurely walk away from the popular Golden Mile Beach in Britannia Bay.
This lovely West Coast Style home is well laid out, with an open plan design, and allows for comfortable living. It offers the following:
* Open plan living area.
* Spacious lounge with high rafter ceiling and built-in fireplace/braai.
* Open plan Kitchen with ample built-in cupboards, 2 built-in induction plates, built-in gas hob, electric oven & extractor fan.
* Sheltered, spacious & private patio, with outdoor zink.
* Main bedroom with built-in cupboards, en-suite bathroom and door to the garden patio.
* Second bedroom, spacious with built-in cupboards and loft, which is perfect as a play or storage area.
* Full family bathroom.
* Extra long single garage, automated with extra work space to the side and direct access to the home.
* Tiled floors throughout.
* Fully walled and enclosed stand.
* Landscaped water wise garden.
* Rain water collection tank.
* Satellite dish.
* Paved driveway.
* HOA but no levy
This extremely well-priced home offers the ideal opportunity to acquire your own Holiday Home on the Cape West Coast.
Don't delay – Contact us today!
EXCLUSIVE JOINT MANDATE
St Helena Bay is about 2 hours driving from Cape Town up the restful Cape West Coast. All basic amenities such as a petrol station, doctor's surgery, police station, Spar, Agrimark, Mica and several restaurants, coffee shops and the local harbour are within easy driving distance, while the more sophisticated commercial hub of Vredenburg is only 25km away.
Charming three bedroom double storey unit in a quiet townhouse complex in Shelley Point, St Helena Bay, on the…
This charming West Coast fisherman style cottage is centrally situated in tranquil Lampiesbaai, a suburb of S…
Situated on a large stand of 559 sq m in the popular Britannia Reef development in St Helena Bay, this cozy th…