4 Bedroom house for sale in Britannica Heights, St Helena Bay
Web Ref: 966382
LIFESTYLE SMALLHOLDING WITH FANTASTIC SEA VIEWS!
Superb lifestyle smallholding, offering so much for the whole family: Beautiful country kitchen for mom, workshop for dad, and playground for the kids and pets alike.
· A Smallholding of 1.15 hectare, fully serviced, fenced, with automated gate.
· Spacious House with 3 garages.
· Garden Cottage
· Spacious workshop/ two more garages, with extra loft storage space.
· Servant’s quarter.
· Landscaped irrigated garden with over 90 young trees.
All buildings of a high standard, and superbly finished.
· Entrance hall.
· Spacious open plan living with 2 lounges, dining area with built-in braai, and kitchen. High ceilings with lovely beams, tiled floors throughout.
· Lovely country style kitchen with large Oregon Pine island, SMEG range cooker stove, Caesar Stone counters and ample cupboard space.
· Living areas open onto large sheltered patios with stunning views all round.
· Scullery with ample storage.
· Separate laundry with drying yard.
· Main Bedroom with solid wood floors, air-con, walk-through dressing room and full en-suite bathroom.
· Second Bedroom with solid wood floors, air-con, BIC and full en-suite bathroom.
· Upstairs bedroom or study, with en-suite bathroom and large balcony with views over the bay and harbour.
· Guest Toilet
· 3 automated garages, tiled and directly accessible the from scullery.
· Open plan with kitchenette.
· Sea facing patio with stunning sea views.
· Separate shower bathroom.
· Tiled throughout.
· Hosted in a separate building, with extra loft storage, and adjacent servants quarters.
· Wired for backup generator.
· Solar Geysers.
· Satellite dish
· Water storage system
· Irrigated landscaped garden.
· Extensive paved driveway.
· Extra Carports.
197 km from Cape Town International airport, and approximately 3km from local shops, restaurant, coffee shop, golf club, pub, etc.
Viewing by appointment only! Call us today!